Corporate Member Benefits
Corporate Members benefit by expanding their link to the rapidly growing minority marketplace and by gaining greater access to qualified suppliers to source, which increases competition, reducing cost and improving quality. This fosters a transactional relationship with key demographics which can lead to a stronger local economy. The NAPDEV is a vehicle that can assist corporations in developing, marketing and enhancing their minority business development program in a productive and efficient manner.
Benefits of becoming a Corporate Member include:
- Access to a larger pool of qualified suppliers
- Resources to help you achieve a supplier base that more closely reflects your customer demographics
- Increased opportunity for greater savings and higher quality goods and services due to increased competition
- Increased ROI from minority business development and corporate economic development efforts in the community where you do business
- Opportunity to enhance your ethnic market sales initiatives
- Assistance in developing or improving your company's supplier diversity programs
- Added recognition by stakeholders and the local community of your strong corporate citizenship
- Meeting the demands of your customers, and/or government compliance requirements
- Resources to make doing business with MBEs easy and simple
Are you interested in becoming a Corporate Member of NAPDEV? Find out how to join.